1. It seems like whenever I don't post for a while there is always alot going on and now is no exception!
2. Simon was averaging 3 nights out of town a week for the past month. It is rather difficult with him gone. No matter how long we have been doing this, it always seems to rock our world. The girls miss him tons, I miss him tons, and it is hard to juggle everything.
3. Ruthie has been having stomach pains, the doctor had her get an ultrasound to check for possible hernia. She was such a trooper when she had a pelvic ultrasound and abdominal. We are still waiting to hear what is going on but are hopeful that she is fine.
4. Lucy has been complaining of headaches since the end of camp. We had her eyes checked today and she was so great, no glasses needed and so we will continue to search out a reason for the headaches.
5. I have been SO SICK for the past few days. I was in a Nyquil induced comma this weekend and am still suffering, but life goes on and we are powering through. The nasal congestion, cough is yuck and Ruthie now has it!
6. We are excited for Thanksgiving and staying home for 4 days. I love to cook Thanksgiving dinner, I have incorparated alot of English recipes into our Thanksgiving and it is always funny how the Americans insist on the same stuff yet LOVE the roast potatoes and Yorkshire puddings! We also love to use the time to decorate for the Holidays.
7. I am in desperate need of some good book selections, please send them my way!
8. The girls are getting excited for christmas. The word out of the street was that santa had already selected their presents and will be wrapping them this weekend.re hope they behave and Santa doesn't have to unwrap their gifts and give them to someone else!
9. Speaking of being on task, I already have all of my christmas cards ordered and printed and almost addressed. I am just waiting for Simon to finish his ever so cheesy, everyone loves to get...Christmas letter. Amy - the best photographer/friend ever did an amazing job this year. She took the picture on the welcome page. I will post the other picks but want to keep the ones on the card a surpirse.
10. The girls love halloween but have yet to ask for any candy. The other night I offered up a chance to have a pick from the halloween candy and neither of them wanted anything seriously! Anyone have any idea of what to do with the candy? Other than me eating all of it?
1 comment:
i am in love with your new photo on the blog!
i hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment