Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

My all time favorite fall activity is pumpkin patch.  I was totally disappointed this year as the orchard we typically go to didn't plant their HUGE patch that goes for as far as the eye can see.  So we were stuck with a small patch of pumpkins to choose from.  And, to make matters worse they didn't have any HUGE ones.  I feel like I need to find the biggest pumpkin in the patch and bring it home with me. 

So this year, the girls somehow decided that they wanted to find as many small pumpkins that they could.  Have I not taught them anything?  They had a good time, and this was for sure the first time I have ever gone to the pumpkin patch in t-shirts and shorts.  We all did not stay very long because it was so hot!





1 comment:

debi g said...

looks like you already have two of the best pumpkins! three if you count the tall british one ;)