Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Lulu on the dance floor


Ruthie as Uniqua from the Backyardigans







Lulu as a Bee on the Front Porch







Lulu did not like having the Bee Hood on at all








The girls at the Halloween Party







Decorating cookies


We had a great Halloween. It was such a beautiful day and of course right as we were heading out to Trick or Treat it began to rain. Lulu made it for about 5 houses and then went back home with Daddy, and Ruthie made it all over the neighborhood, rain and all. Luckily our Country Club had an adorable party for the little kids. They both had a wonderful time. Lulu would not come off the dance floor. Ruthie loved cookie decorating and we even won a cake in the cake-walk. They were both so wired with all the junk food that they consumed today I am sure we are going to have a long night ahead of us. Simon passed out candy wearing an Ohio State football Jersey and received several comments, and I dressed up as a witch. All in all we had a awesome Halloween.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cool! What a great way to keep up with everything... Maybe I will make one of my own too!!!
I love the picture of the girls leaning against the tree, Ruthie looks like a bored teenager and Lulu looks like a potential party girl!!!

Leslie said...

"Uniqua from the Backyardigans" - huh?