Things have been totally crazy around here. Planning a HUGE event at the country club for our Junior League and it is in a couple of days....So blogging will return to normal soon......
But for now.
Ruthie and I were having a wonderful heated discussion regarding who actually was in charge and who had to listen to who when being told what to do (ie. stop pushing your sister or else...)
She looks at me, picks up her shoe and yells at me on the top of her lungs.....
"I QUIT!"
Then proceeds to throw the shoe across the room and storms out of the kitchen.
And while I was totally frustrated and ready to get even more upset...I can't help but think to myself. Gosh I bet that was so liberating for her. And I can't even begin to count the times I have SO wanted to do that!
5 comments:
She is so a first born girl and you are so in for a treat as she gets older! My mollie is a foot stomper and door slammer and constantly has to be told that I am the mother not her! And that meggy only has 1 mother - me. Get ready for a fun ride!
i wish i could say that most days :)
Oh boy. Still remember last year's Santa comment. Good luck with that :-) ~ Leigh
i do that on a daily basis! :)
there are definitely days i'd like to do that!
Post a Comment